Friday, March 22, 2013

Good bye my pirate kitty friend..



p/s-it takes me hours to finish this. just for my lovely friend. excuse me for the horrible grammatical errors. haha. I am gonna miss u very much! here it goes.........

We met as 2 cute cuddly kittens,
With fluffy furs and paws as hand
We said we’re from the land
But where we met aren’t in the skies nor on the land

When you see squirrels
They remind you about your quarrels
With the neighbour, or with me
But u tried your best to face it squarely
We can't reverse time's one-way flow,
But at least now I guess u already know
Just promise me this time you go
To calm your heart and let it go

Whenever you see the cutest bear bear
You can see me already there
We are breathing the same air
It’s just my body isn’t there

Look up the sky when you are feeling blue
You see the stars and also the moon
Sometimes you only see a dark view
But good friends are like that,
You don’t always see them but u knew
I am always there for you

Well you did had your shining moments,
Upon this life's darkened stage
and in my book of wonderments,
you'll never be just another page

Like the exploding of a star,
you've impressed me in and out
your light will travel with me far
past when all other lights go out

I don’t know why you mention starfish
It makes me hard to finish this (lol)
But I guess being on shore u see lot of these
So again, it will remind you of this awesome miss! Hahaha

Me, your neighbour and you
Are living somewhere in this space
Although I just know her through you
But I hope we will meet face to face
All the memories are yours and they will stay yours forever,
Whether people are there or not, memories will bind all of us together.

No comments:

Post a Comment