Saturday, March 23, 2013

farewell from pirate...

Well, I should post this first, its my friend- the Pirate Kitty wrote me this before i replied it with the poem u guys read before. Pirate said Pirate is lousy at goodbyes but i guess Pirate was a really talented Pirate Kitty! lol

I'm literally broke into tears early in the morning today while reading it since i thought i don't have a chance to say proper goodbye. But alhamdulillah Allah heard me and i was given the second chance to bid farewell properly to Pirate. Its really cute with all the emoticons but i sadly i cant post it here instead, only the text....here it goes...

Saying goodbye 
is the hardest thing to do
Me never thought me would
Especially not to you :(
You always listened
and knew what to say
Knew when to give me a smile :)
When me was having a bad day..
No one will ever take your place
Me can always promise you this
It's hard to find someone like you
So know that you'll always be missed :)
farewell my friend :'( :'( :'(
Live your life to the fullest

-PK-


No comments:

Post a Comment