Friday, February 18, 2011

I couldn't ask for more ^^

yesterday I was truly sad
but today I am happier!

You wrote nothing much on the birthday card that you gave to me, but I know why...
What’s already printed on it meant so much, so much that you no need to write any further J
Let’s read what’s printed on it :
“I know I’m very LUCKY to have a friend like you,
because you’re always THERE for me no matter what I do..
So on this SPECIAL day of yours I hope you will see,
you are the BEST FRIEND I could have
and you mean the WORLD to me.
Have a wonderful birthday!”
p/s- likewise from me, pika! ^^
it's simple yet really touching
although tomorow promise me nothing,
but all I can do is never stop on hoping and trying

for a sahabat like you I thank to Allah
only He knows how much I suffered before..
long before I met you
yet even after meeting you and what is going to happened next
i am always hoping you brought me out from sorrow
shining as you always do

I pray to Allah for this friendship.. would last forever..

thanks a alot, pika! khairul! (=^_^=)

No comments:

Post a Comment