Wednesday, February 2, 2011

the day is about to come


The day will come, very sooner
In any minutes,
Any seconds
The day which I’ll know the truth
The day which I’ll determine of what I’m going to do from that day onwards
It’s the day for me to evaluate something that bothers me as much as I’m alive

Kept thinking about this, it makes me realised something...
I hardly believed it wasn’t last for even a year...
I hardly believed I’ve been living with these for a very short time
I hardly believed that; everything HAD happened in that short time
I hardly believe... it was ruined... completely;
Every single thing breaks into small pieces
I hardly believed that... it’s happening to me!

I am waiting for that day to come.
Nervous? Yes I am
Allah knows what I’m feeling right now
But I think I am ready for everything, insyaALLAH..

The day is about to come..

No comments:

Post a Comment