Friday, April 8, 2011

Hey, prove me that I am wrong :(

Hey! Prove me that I am wrong.
Tell me it’s not like what I’m thinking now.
Tell me, you are not the same with others.
Tell me, you are one of a kind

Hey, prove me that I am wrong
Tell me you don’t simply believed the rumours
Tell me you still think the same of me as your friend
I don’t believe the trustworthiness that we built
Will be blown by the wind of stupid gossips

Hey, prove me that I am wrong
Are we getting apart now?
Or is it just my stupid instinct?
I really hope it is just ~ stupid thought of mine..

Hey, prove me that I am wrong
I don’t want to argue with anybody
Especially you
Seriously, I am damn tired of these
Please don’t fool around with me
If I do something wrong just tell me straight to the point (good manner please)
I’ll try to improve myself
Just… Please stop behaving like this
I am sad enough, don’t you know that?

Hey, prove me that I am wrong
Thinking that you intentionally turned me down
When I need a small favour from you
At a very crucial time.
Frankly, I always asked myself hundred times
Before I bring up myself to ask you
Is just that I do not want to look weak in your eyes
Hey, I am dependent enough
So when the time comes- when I run into you
It must be crucial,
It is so not me who begging for help
Again I am emphasising this,
If those things happened
It must be crucial enough,
Maybe not to you but yes to me

That’s all I want to tell you
What hidden deep down in my heart
So please
Prove me that I am wrong for thinking about you this way

1 comment: