Monday, January 17, 2011

Just like yesterday. hehe


Just like yesterday I was thinking something about this
I can’t believe that I really been ‘into’ it
I can’t believe that I almost let it out of the bag to mom and dad
Almost..very close when I grab the phone and call for home
My heart beat faster; I can hear the lubb-dupp sound very clearly
But unluckily luckily my lil bro answered my called
He told me that mom and dad weren’t at home
And then I ended the phone call
After 5mins I kept thinking about it
I feel my face become pink
*I am embarrassed to myself*
I asked myself, “what on earth are you thinking, nai’mah oiiii!!”
I told sarah about this just now.
Both of us was laughing crazily
Hahaha. LOL. I don’t know if I’ll really do it next time.
Let’s hope for the best. *wink wink* (=^_^=)




No comments:

Post a Comment