Thursday, January 20, 2011

GiFtS (^_^)


Family is the best, don’t you think so? Hehe
I was so glad after hearing from my parents that my lil bro who was so arrogant to admit before my eyes that he loves my gifts actually did tell my parents he loves that SAHARA jersey that I bought last time when I went back to Malaysia. Haha
In fact, nowadays he was wearing it TOO OFTEN just because many people back in Malaysia was amazed with that jersey. p/s- esp the Indians J
 Adoii.. bangcik..bangcik..
And as for my parents, I can’t wait for the holiday. My sister and I was planning to go to Genting Highland (her treat) and I was about to buy something for them here. I know gifts doesn’t matter much, but I just feel want to give them something.
Really, I can’t wait. :D
p/s- but I need someone help me pick up the right one for my dad. I’m bad when it comes to ‘guy things’ haha. Even though my dad said he always likes whatever I gave him, but now I had a thought;

“this is bad. I might face problem in the future when it is time for me to buy something for my husband”
Hahahhahah. Yeah..yeah.. I know, what a thought. LOL btw, thanks to khairul and syazwan who help me buy that SAHARA jersey. J
 

No comments:

Post a Comment