Friday, January 14, 2011

I wiLL


Sometimes I was wondering why I kept doing this.
Whether it makes me feel pleasant or what?
Whether it makes me feel good?
And guess what? For all of the questions I asked myself, I ended up with a big “NO”
I was wondering why I was the one kept starting thing. Kept approaching my friends while they weren’t. I was the one who was like; about 98% will be the one who greeted my friends and started the conversation at IM. Or skype. Whatever you guys called so.
I hate it, you know.. because it makes me feel like.. like I was desperate to talk to them. Or in bahasa pasar we called it as “terhegeh-hegeh
Seriously.
But deep inside my heart.. Sincerely, I do, really want to talk to them
Well, actually I greeted them because I want the friendship go on.  I want to catch up things with them. And what did I get in return?
THE FEELING OF UNEASINESS AND DISAPPOINMENT.
the feeling even worse if the chat ended without a single sayonara
Maybe I should stop.
Yeah. I should stop greeting them the way I did. I will. i willstop greeting them..
I wiLL sToP. ItS KiNdA PrOmIsE oF MiNe..
p/s- I think I know why I felt so. Maybe it’s because I forget to put HIM in this little thing I’ve done. . i regretted it. I need to rethink. Rethink, NAI’MAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment