Sunday, January 16, 2011

i just can't resist.

Yes I am crazy. I did not sleep yet. At about 6.30am I just finished watching Korean series whilst pile of homework and revisions are waiting for me. I once thought that I am crazy doing this kind of thing. I did think other options that I can do, but non of them really gain my interest.
I tried to restrain myself from watching movies or at least reduce the number of movies I watch in A DAY but it won’t last long.  After all, am I too weak? *sigh*
But I come to realise, watching movies really become my ‘thing’. I can no longer do my old hobbies. I can no longer cheer myself up with those things though I admit; I missed doing those a lot. A lot.
What I like about this movies thing?
It always teaches me some improtant things about life. Say it cartoon or anime. It always does.  Although some of them turn out to be useless to watch. I like ghost, adventures and mysteries movies the most because I like to watch how creative people in producing such stories. Mind thrilling and Nerve wrecking. Romantic movies turn out to be cliché most of the time with some censored scene that I hate the most.
I’m thinking allowing myself to watch movies, but I do have to control the addiction. Studies. That all matters the most, right? Knowing my priority and work on it. Pray,then leaves the rest to HIM.
I think that’s all for now. Its 6.35am now, I need to take a nap sleep for sometimes before I get back to my senses. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment