Sunday, October 20, 2013

unforgettable: admitted to A&E3

the nearest hospital felt too far to reach. my heart was pounding too fast.
cut all the whats not and stupid things at the counter then i was transferred to the yellow zone. they assessed my lungs and ask some questions but i cant talk anymore. i cant think straight. i felt dizzy. luckily my friend is by my side and helping me answering the questions. they take my right hand asking me to make a fist. they want to put a green granula and administer hydrocortisone stat. i used my energy to fist my hand. the doctor cannot find veins in my oedematous hand. they tried to do on my left hand. but i could not lift up my left hand
anymore. cant make a fist anymore. i was weak. i felt more and more dizzy. my throat felt so dry and i cant talk. all i was thinking a that time is i want to lie down or sit. i felt giddy and i thought i could faint anytime. "uwekkk!" i almost vomit.

"wait adik, sabar. nak muntah ye?" said the doc. i dont know whats the meds they gave me but there are 2 meds. one of it surely hydrocortisone stat. thats what the last thing i heard. i want all of this to be overrr!

after hydrocortisone was in my system i could feel sudden relief from the super intense itchiness. my friend support me and brought me to a chair to sit.

*** malas nak habiskan cerita ni. whatever it is, memang tak boleh lupa. in next post i'll post about all the drugs and the list of its side effects.



No comments:

Post a Comment