Sunday, October 20, 2013

unforgettable: admitted to A&E 2

i jump off the bed and stand in front of the mirror. I feel "funny" things happening to my face, and all over my body. I stood there, scratching here and there. I took a close look of my face. in a blink of an eye my skin changes drastically. There was a big papule like swelling under my right eyes too. "eh, is my skin always like this? i never notice this!" i said to myself. My forehead changing. my nose become bigger and harden, as well as my cheeks. everything occurred too fast. it was like seeing myself turning into a monster!! SERIOUSLY YO!

i started to breathe heavily. My vision started to look blurry and there was funny sound in my ears. I took off my clothes to change. i knew i had to go to emergency dept ASAP. whatever it is, this is not funny business! while my hands and body started to tremble, i was so anxious that i couldnt make it to hospital. i called my friend on the phone  but she couldnt understand a thing i said. she rush to my room shocked to see my condition and my changing face. "drug allergy!" i said right after i opened my door. it was hectic. she rush back to her room, wearing whatever she wore that time and we jump into her car and rushing to hospital. in the car i almost cried. i cant feel my fingers and hand. my body was chilly red and soooo hot. my temperature spike up. i pull up my sleeves only to see my hands changing in a very rapid seconds. i almost scream due to the ichiness, heating of my body temp, numbness etc. but i tried my best to calm down. i istigfar a lot along the way...


No comments:

Post a Comment