Sunday, October 27, 2013

on one nice day..

We walked together side by side. There were a lot of people in the mall that day. I looked around, thinking weather to buy Jco donuts or KFC as my dinner.

"Ehhh..!" suddenly she looked at somewhere, fixing her eyes. I saw nothing. All I saw was JCo bakery. She kept quiet and look at that direction again. I tried to look again, puzzled.

"Oh... Mr.F.." I said, smiling. A guy we knew; next to him walked passed us. Did not bother to say hi. Or maybe he was wondering if he should. Mr F stop and we chatted for a while. It only takes a few minutes before we continued on our way.

When Mr F walked away quite a distance she looked at me.
"Are you okay?" she asked with a guilty and worried face.
"Yes, I am. Why did u asked?" frowning, wondering what was she meant by that.
"I am sorry. I felt guilty when i greet them. I thought you are not still not okay with that guy yet. Aren't you?"
I smiled. Brightly. Now I understand her worries.

"No, not at all. I am fine, really. Whatever happened in the pass is long gone. I really don't bother about it anymore, not in a sec! " i said while looking straight into her eyes.

"He meant nothing to me. In fact, I am glad there is nothing between us" She look at me with a weak smile.

"Then why didn't he bother to say hi or at least act normal in front of you?"  I shrugged. I don't have a good answer for her question.

"I don't know. Maybe because I am not beautiful. This "fierce" face of mine maybe frighten him as he used to say all the time before... he could say hi, you know? but he choose not to. And i am fine with that tho. Plus once i noticed a jealous glance from her gf just because he greet me"

"really??"
"yeah"

I looked far away. Thinking of what happened to me before. Really it was a "stupid" experience that once turned me into a zombie.

"hmmmphh.. whatever, let bygones be bygones" I said and happily walked into KFC.

No comments:

Post a Comment