Monday, October 3, 2011

sTuBbOrN??

30 jan 2011, 5.33pm

Come to think of it, somehow I realise how stubborn I am in holding to my own principal.
Last few days someone give me a chocolate although I refused to accept it. Why? It is simply because I don’t think I can accept those with BIG and OPEN heart. I don’t want to betray that person or my own feeling. I don’t want to act cool when I’m not. Maybe I was laughing, but it just feel it is not right for me to accept that chocolate because I really know what is the hidden meaning behind it. Lastly the person sit next to me was force by that person to put the chocolate inside my bag and later the lecturer comes. I totally forgot about it. But to tell you the truth now, although I love chocolate very much but still, I haven’t eaten those.
Last few years during my college life I got a dunkin donut request, without knowing who the sender was. Just a few words on the wish card with the initial of his name. Me, being stubborn; promise to myself that I would not eat it unless I know who the sender was. So I tried asking among my friends but the answers were always ‘not me’ till I was about to surrender. I thought someone want to play dumb with me. But I guessed I was wrong when suddenly someone text me. Only then I know, then I eat it.
Seriously, I don’t know whether this stubbornness of mine is acceptable or not. (T__T)?
You tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment