Wednesday, October 19, 2011

know what?


I always have this thought; I would write a post about my hobbIES and put some of my drawing collections since I was year 1. I think they were amazing. wakaka. *ni kes masuk bakul angkat sendiri*

well, I did it, but just like most of my cerpen, it went only half way through.. sad, huh? I know.

hmm.. back in Malaysia, I have this so called scrap book of my drawings. Cartoons, plant, houses, bird, river, garfield,mickey mouse, etc..

I love to start drawing when i was about 2yrs old if I'm not mistaken. I love watching my big bro, which i used to call Abang do his drawing. It was like the best painting I've ever seen in my life.I still can pictured how beautiful it was, a shining red Ferrari car in the making. Maybe that was one of many reasons why I love red so much. haha

Then when Abang saw me watching him draw with too much attention and enthusiasm, I asked him to teach me to draw those (of course I talked to him with sign language since he can't hear nor talk). He smiled, and took a small note book on the right of the table, asked me to bring a book which I used to conteng2. Then on the notebook, he pointed out a picture of a very well known cartoon during that era. FIDO DIDO!! the 7UP 'model', hehe. To Abang surprise and mine too, it turns out I did it very well, and Abang marked my drawing, give me A++... there it goes.. my loves for drawing grows and grows =)

Then I started imitates whatever my siblings draw. My sis draw a typical  rumah papan with birds flying and a tree on the side of the house. Her teacher give her an A, she pasted it on the door of our parents bedroom. I also did the same thing, except Abang was the one giving me an A. hehe

I participate in every drawing contest. Poster, portrait of our 1st prime minister.. etc.

2 best memories I've held were:

  1.  participate in the national competition during the KOMANWEL98'
  2. selling my drawings like pisang goreng when I was in yr 2
but now sadly I didn't draw as much as I did before... and obviously my collection seems to stop since i entered KMS =(

2 comments:

  1. it's never to late to start drawing again. Use your talent to enlighten other people's life. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. to anonymous: thank you for encouraging me. now and then im still drawing, but i did it during the lecture classes (when it was soooo bored, or when i was sleepy.. hehe) here in india i dont have a particular 'scrap book' for my paintings, but i pasted them on the wall near my study table.. ^^

    ReplyDelete