Saturday, November 20, 2010

TrUtH Vs LiEs


Women are complex. Maybe that’s sound true. But men ;are way too simple.
I’m not a feminist or whatever. But this thing just crosses my mind a few days ago. Women may be hard to understand. But some of the men normally see women in general. They aren’t aware that every single woman has different heart and mind.
Why would men always think that all women love people talking sweet, praise in front of them? Whilst some of us hate that kind of man. We rather love talked to someone who is pure, sincere and never lies but of course, in a good manner. Did you understand what am I saying? Truth might be hurt, but it wouldn’t hurt much as being deceived (even more hurt if being deceived for a very long time).  
People may say ‘deceiving is need because woman’s heart is fragile. Once it breaks, it never heals’. Ops, sorry maybe it applied for others but not for me. As for me, I am so IF I WAS DECEIVE i.e I never heal. Even if i do, it takes a really, really long time to heal.
In this world, for the time being I think I only found 2 men that were honest with me. Hopefully they were really honest. I was glad I found them because they ‘save’ me from having really negative thought about men.
Maybe after reading this post some of the men will think:
kau nak sangat aku honest dgn kau kan, meh aku nak honest dgn kau habis-habis!!”
But please understand, I said; HONEST IN A GOOD MANNER if you understand what I mean.  If you didn’t get this, avoid me and stop talking to me. I’m dead serious.
Maybe others loved being praised and love having man with words that sweet kalah ibu gula, but not me. I hate those people. Hate. Just hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment