Thursday, December 23, 2010

untitle


I found out that it is really fun writing notes to myself! Yippee!!
I don’t care if my language is ‘broken’ or whatever as long as I’m happy doing it, i will keep doing so..
since nobody ever want to read my post..so what to care about writing something out loud, right?
Since I’m keeping my hope so high but fall down to earth so badly because it did not turn out the way i want it to be. *well, life is always like that*
Since nobody ever understand somebody else feeling and thoughts i.e that also applied to me
but at least I’m better knowing myself than other. *i should, right? ^^*
Since i found out this writing thing somehow help me, motivate me and make me become an optimist person
ever since.. i started to think over and over again
to move forward and not being a coward
to face the life and grab all the opportunities that awaits
because whatever Allah did to me is not because He hates me

but surely because He loves me
and as His slave He wants to test me
so that throughout my path i gained all the strength that i need
and so that whatever happened i’ll keep moving walking...

No comments:

Post a Comment