Tuesday, March 29, 2011

like i care?

This whole crap things make my heart icy cold.
You have done enough to me, I cannot bear to take it any longer.
So  I do what i should do long time ago,
I'll let you do everything as you please, I would not bother anymore because you always found my good intentions was nothing but annoying.  So go on, and do not ever ask me to listen up to you anymore because I have take you out of my mind. Please do as you please.

oh God, I should listen to my dad long time ago for not trusting you as i did. for be friend- so fonder with you. good for nothing. but tears always rolling down my cheeks seeing you doing things that should not be done.

so now i think it is the best. you take your own path, i would not bother. like i care?! hmmph.

Allah give me strengh. show us good path..

No comments:

Post a Comment